A welcome message -- What this blog is about

Hello,

Welcome to Non-State Actors, a blog related to a course I'm teaching at a public university in Budapest, Hungary. Making a living killing time, feeding my interest in the subject.

You will find here files on non-state actors' (media, corporations, non-governmental organisations, violent non-state actors etc.) involvement in political developments around the world. Posts are best referred to as "files," organised around noteworthy "cases" as I am not planning on closing them. They will be updated if I come across new information related to a case. In the comment section, feel free to point out such information if I fail to find it myself.

The selection of cases is not intended to be comprehensive. In the comment section, feel free to point out other noteworthy cases pretty much anywhere (under any post) where it may seem logical to you, bearing in mind the general rules of avoiding trolling.

Have a nice day,
Péter Marton (blog author)

P.S. By the way, I'm not ruling out the possibility of hosting guest posts here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Station Eleven (the book): A Review of the Post-Apocalypse

Developments related to ISIS, and much else, because this is, of course, related to pretty much everything else

Non-State 2-1 (2 Mar 2018): Technological Adolescence + Bitcoin Mining